If you are a senior CRA or junior Project Manager and want to get prepared for Project Management work or increase your Project Management insights, then this course is waiting for you.
This training is a full-day course to cover all the basic aspects of clinical project management based on real-life examples.
At the end, you will receive a certificate and the course hand-outs.
By the end of this TRIUM Training you should be able to:
- Define PM in clinical research and related responsibilities
- Draft project plans and scope of work
- Draft project specific guidance and controlled documents such as safety management plan, communication plan, risk management plan, TMF checklists, DPIA templates, monitoring plan, quality plan
- Draft metrics for projects to monitor and control project deliverables
- Establish project oversight
- Ensure SOP compliance
- Make sure of a lean and compliant project closure and termination of contract obligations
- Be responsible for the various project phases of start-up, initiation, execution, monitoring and close out
- Manage the study budget on a basic level
- • Ensure efficient communication with vendors
Training design Classroom Training
Training duration 8 hour
Can perform the task and/or exhibit the knowledge at an essential or foundational level. May require some coaching or supervision.