For one of our clients, TRIUM is looking for a Study Physician, providing medical expertise to ensure timely planning, designing, conduct, monitoring, and reporting of clinical trials.
- Responsible physician for all medical aspects of late phase clinical studies
- Oversight of medical monitoring
- MD or MD/PhD with 5 or more years of experience in clinical research
- Solid understanding of clinical Phase I – III drug development
- 3 or more years of clinical development experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong collaborative skills and a strategic thinker
- Energetic with a can-do attitude
- Strong scientific and analytical skills
- Problem solving orientation, structured approach, team-work and team leadership, data driven
- Estimated workload: 0.6 – 1 FTE
- Freelance basis
- Start September 2020
Interested in this job?
Send us your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org