As a learning organization, we focus on individual development through training and coaching. Our training programs, based on the competency-based training model, developed by the Multi Regional Clinical Trials Initiative (MRCT) at HARVARD University is also available for clients and other clinical research professionals. As a learning organization, we focus on individual development through training and coaching. At TRIUM and QbD, we are eager to share our expertise and pass it on to our clients and partners. We offer standard trainings, but it's also possible to compose a customized training program in line with the needs of the client. Formats can be chosen based on your team's availability or location. Everything is possible! From classroom training to face-to-face sessions and even live online and recorded training sessions.
Upon request and in collaboration with the client, we develop specific clinical research training programs. We can also tailor our existing courses to all types of clinical research roles and levels of experience, to meet the client’s learning objectives.
Formats can be chosen based on your team’s availability or location; from classroom training, face to face sessions and live online trainings with the option to record the sessions to have them available for your team afterwards
Our trainings are logged into our LMS system which keeps track of your training profile and certificates. Moreover, our LMS system can be tailored to the clients needs and is available for sub-licensing.
Training fees can be transferred to another person or to another course. All change requests need to be made in writing to email@example.com. A transfer fee of 25€ will be applicable for each requested change.
In case of cancellation by the registered participant, the following terms are applicable:
- Cancellation 30 calendar days before the training date: fully reimbursed except for refund admin fee of 25€.
- Cancellation 14 calendar days before the training date: 75% reimbursed plus refund admin fee of 25€.
- Cancellation 7 calendar days before the training date: not reimbursable.
- Registered participants who do not show up for a training will not be reimbursed.
- TRIUM Connectors will get a 20% discount on the subscription fee for any TRIUM training offering.
- TRIUM Connectors who are actively working on a TRIUM project at the time of subscription will get a 50% discount on the subscription fee for any TRIUM training offerings.